Protected areas in the water area, within the meaning of this law, are:
1) sanitary protection zones of the source referred to in Article 77 of this Law;
2) areas intended for catching water for human consumption referred to in Article 73 of this Law;
3) water bodies intended for recreation, including areas designated for bathing;
4) areas sensitive to nutrients, including areas of underlying eutrophication and areas susceptible to nitrates from agricultural sources;
5) areas intended for the protection of the habitat or species where the element of their protection or improvement of the status of waters is an essential element;
6) areas intended to protect economically important aquatic species.
To pin an area of paragraph 1 . this article j avno Water Company water registers pin them to the authorities, who especially plaster: a regulation is an area proclaimed as a pin and the institution that is the area declared for zatićenu, as well as the position of the characteristics Authorities.
The minister, the minister competent for activities to keep you protected the environment and the minister competent for health affairs by mutual agreement establishes criteria for determining the pin them authorities from paragraph 1 . this article and closer to regulate the content mode and manner of keeping registers zatićenih authorities.
The minister and the minister responsible for health determines the protected areas referred to in paragraph 1, paragraph by the decision. 1) to 3) of this Article.
The minister and the minister responsible for environmental affairs shall determine the protected areas referred to in paragraph 1, item by the decision. 4) to 6) of this Article.
Classification of water bodies of surface and groundwater
For the purpose of protecting and improving the quality of surface waters, the classification of water bodies of surface waters is carried out, depending on their ecological and chemical status .
For the purpose of protecting and improving the quality of groundwater, the classification of groundwater bodies is done, depending on their quantitative and chemical status.
The minister and the minister responsible for environmental affairs shall prescribe in detail the parameters of the ecological and chemical status referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article, as well as the quantitative and chemical status referred to in paragraph 2 of this Article.
K lasifikovana water bodies povrinskih water or classified water bodies groundwater recorded in the water management plan.
The revision of the performed classification of water bodies of surface waters is based on the results of the monitoring of the status of waters.
4.4. Issue and revocation of the license
Member 112 .
The tasks for which the JV company or other legal entity must have a license are:
1) supply of drinking water to the public water supply system;
2) the akupljanje, drainage and waste water treatment system of the sewage;
3) implementation of the defense against floods and other forms of protection against the harmful effects of waters;
4) care for the functioning of water facilities and systems;
5) maintenance of regulatory and protective facilities and accompanying devices on them;
6) maintenance of melioration systems for drainage and irrigation;
7) performing repair work and emergency interventions on protective and control facilities;
8) monitoring of the state of water facilities;
9) other activities in accordance with this Law.
The activities referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article may be performed by j a Government company or other legal entity that is registered in the appropriate register for performing those tasks.
The license may be obtained from the person referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article who meets the requirements regarding technical and technological equipment and organizational and human resources.
The license shall be issued by a decision of the Ministry, at the request of the person referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article , for a period of five years.
The costs of issuing the license shall be borne by the person referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article, in accordance with the law governing republic administrative fees.
The license may be revoked if:
1) The person referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article ceases to fulfill the conditions for issuing the license;
2) It is determined that the license was issued on the basis of incorrect and false data.
The decision to issue a license and seize the license is ultimately in the administrative procedure, and an administrative dispute may be initiated against that decision.
A public company or a legal entity referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article to whom a license has been seized may apply for a new license, after the expiration of one year from the date of the decision to revoke the license.
The Ministry keeps records of issued and seized licenses.
The Minister shall prescribe the conditions referred to in paragraph 3 of this Article, as well as the manner of keeping records of the issued and withdrawn licenses.