To protect the quality of water, it is forbidden to:
1) Enrichment in surface and groundwater of waste water containing hazardous and polluting substances above the prescribed emission limit values that can lead to deterioration of the current state;
2) discharge of wastewater into standing water, if that water is in contact with ground water, which can cause a deterioration of good ecological or chemical status of standing water;
3) discharge from vessels or coasts of pollutants that directly or indirectly fall into the water, originating from any device from a ship or shifting device on board or from a ship;
4) discharge of excessively thermal contaminated water;
5) use of fertilizers or plant protection products in the coastal zone up to 5 m ;
6) emitting in the public sewage t -Western waters that contain hazardous substances :
– above the prescribed values ,
– which can actently affect the possibility of diverting water from sewage ,
– which can damage the sewer system and the water treatment plant,
– which may adversely affect the health of persons who maintain the sewage system;
7) use of abandoned wells as septic tanks;
8) leaving in the basin for large water of natural and ethereal watercourses and lakes, as well as on other land, materials that can contaminate water;
9) washing vehicles, Maine, equipment and devices in surface-water and water zemljita.
The obligation to waste water
A legal entity, entrepreneur, or a natural person who discharges or disposes of substances that can pollute water, is obliged to completely remove these materials, in part or complete, before the discharge into the public sewage system or the recipient, in accordance with this Law And special laws regulating the field of environmental protection, that is, the regulations adopted on the basis of these laws.
A legal entity, an entrepreneur, or a natural person who discharges wastewater directly into the recipient, is obliged to ensure that waste water is discharged to a level that corresponds to emission limit values, or to a level that does not violate environmental quality standards Recipient (combined approach), taking a more stringent criterion than the two.
In order to ensure wastewater treatment, a legal entity or entrepreneur that discharges waste water into a recipient or public sewage system is obliged to provide funds and determine the deadlines for the construction and operation of these devices, in accordance with the plan of protection of water from Pollution and special laws regulating the field of environmental protection.
The act on the discharge of waste water into public sewerage is passed by the competent authority of the local self-government unit.
Obligation to measure quantity and to test the quality of wastewater
A legal person or entrepreneur who drained waste waters into the public sewage , Duno is to set up devices for measurement, to continuously measure the amount of wastewater and examines the biochemical and mechanical parameters of the quality of wastewater and that reports about execution With one measure, quarterly to the public m water management company, the ministry responsible for environmental protection and the Environment Agency .
A legal person or entrepreneur who has to place the device for refinement of waste them water and , Duno is to measure the quantity and examine the quality of the waste water before and after refinement, to ensure the regular functioning of devices for waste water treatment and To keep a diary of their work.
Measuring quantities and testing the quality of wastewater shall be performed by an authorized legal entity in accordance with this Law.
The Minister and the Minister responsible for environmental affairs shall prescribe in detail the manner and conditions for measuring the quantity and testing of the quality of wastewater and the content of the report on the performed measurements referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article.
The obligation to control the correctness of objects
Article 10 0 .
The legal entity that collects, drains and discharges wastewater and water protection is obliged to perform control of the correctness of facilities for collection, discharge and treatment of wastewater, first of all in terms of watertightness, every five Years , and in the case of measuring devices, the quantities of wastewater once a year.
The control of the correctness of the objects referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be performed by an authorized legal person, in accordance with this Law and the law regulating the construction of facilities, and shall issue a certificate thereof.
Provisions of st. Paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article apply to septic and collecting pits.
Obligations in case of imminent danger of pollution
If there is an imminent threat of pollution, or pollution to povrinskih and groundwater , legal entity, entrepreneur or natural person from d linen 98th of the deacon Duno is to take measures to prevent or to minimize pollution and remediation Water and to plan funds and deadlines for their realization.
If a legal entity, entrepreneur, or natural person does not undertake measures for reducing and remediation of water pollution from paragraph 1 of this article, these measures are undertaken by a public water undertaking, on its cost.
Obligation to protect water from pollution from vessels
In the port , harbor, marina and zimovnik, devices for taking off mineral oils, oil mixtures, sewage and other waste materials from vessels must be installed in accordance with a special law.
The obligation to maintain the mineral oil device
The owner, or user of oil pipelines and devices for the acceptance, processing and storage of mineral oils, is obliged to keep them in such a way as to prevent leakage and leakage of oil into waters, in accordance with a special law.
Obligation to report pollution
If the citizen, the owner or the user of the shore, the navigator of the craft and other responsible person on the vessel, notice that pollution of water in the watercourse or lake has occurred, it is obligatory to inform without delay of one of the competent authorities (captain Port, the Ministry, the ministry responsible for environmental protection, the ministry responsible for internal affairs, the public water company ).
4.3.4. P flat faces for testing waste water quality and monitoring of pollution
Wastewater Quality Testing
The quality of wastewater testing may be carried out by a legal entity authorized by the Ministry to carry out these tasks.
The Minister shall issue a decision authorizing a legal entity referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article if:
1) act on the granted accreditation by nadlenog accreditation body;
2) references to perform duties under paragraph 1 of this Article.
The minister’s decision referred to in paragraph 2 of this Article is finally in the administrative procedure and an administrative dispute can be initiated against him.
The list of authorized legal entities referred to in paragraph 2 of this Article shall be published on the website of the Ministry.
Monitoring of the aquatic pollution
In the event of accidental water pollution, the republican organization competent for hidrometeoroloke jobs dune is that, after being informed in pollution, immediately inform the Ministry, the ministry competent for health affairs, Ministry competent for the jobs tamper Environment, the Ministry of Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Public Water Supply Company and the local self-government unit on whose territory pollution was created.
Another authorized legal entity that monitors water status is obliged to notify the republican organization responsible for hydrometeorological activities , as soon as it is aware of the pollution of water, without delay .
State organization competent for hidrometeoroloke jobs dunes that continuously monitors the movement of the damage waves Water du watercourses up to the moment of termination of accidental pollution and what alerted the person from paragraph 1 of this Article.
4.3.5. Systematic monitoring of water status and protected areas – monitoring
Monitoring water status
In order to ensure a harmonized and comprehensive review of the status of surface and groundwater, the Republic of Serbia establishes monitoring of water status in the water area and ensures its execution.
The monitoring referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall include:
1) for surface waters – volume, water levels and flows to a level significant for ecological and chemical status and ecological potential, as well as parameters of ecological and chemical status and ecological potential;
2) for groundwater – levels and control of chemical and quantitative status.
Monitoring of water status in protected areas also includes additional water status indicators, in accordance with the regulations for which this area has been established as protected .
Annual monitoring program
The annual monitoring program contains in particular:
1) the number and position of the profile measuring water surfactant;
2) the number and position of monitoring wells and other objects and to measure the quantity of the ground water;
3) method and number of measurements of quantity and level of surface and groundwater;
4) manner and the procedure and to examining on the water quality;
5) number and the conditions under which examination is performed;
6) The contents of the report on the determined quality of water .
Implementation of the annual monitoring program
The monitoring of the status of water is carried out by the republic organization responsible for hydrometeorological operations according to the annual program adopted by the Government, at the proposal of the Ministry and the ministry responsible for environmental affairs.
State organization competent for hidrometeoroloke jobs dune that reports about water quality testing on a quarterly basis to the Ministry and the Agency for protection of the environment.
Measurement and testing of water quality from the annual program referred to in paragraph 1 of this article may be performed by another legal entity.
The Minister shall issue a decision authorizing a legal entity referred to in paragraph 3 of this Article, if it has:
1) act on the granted accreditation by nadlenog accreditation body;
2) references to perform duties under paragraph 3 of this Article.
The person referred to in paragraph 3 of this Article is obliged to submit the results of the queries quarterly to the republic organization responsible for hydrometeorological affairs and to the Environmental Agency.
State organization competent for hidrometeoroloke jobs dune is to allow the Binding of monitoring results to all interested companies and individuals, free of charge.
State organization competent for hidrometeoroloke affairs constitutes a year reports about the state of and changes in water quality, which is submitted to the Ministry, the Public Water Management Company, the ministry competent for health affairs, Ministry competent for the jobs tamper The Environment Agency, the Ministry of Environment and the Ministry of Geology, not later than March 1 of the current year for the previous year.