The Strategy is adopted by the Government at the proposal of the Ministry for a period of at least ten years.
After the expiration of six years from the date of the adoption of the Strategy, the solutions identified by the Strategy are reviewed and, if necessary, amended the basis, as well as amendments to the decisions contained in the Strategy.
The Ministry monitors the implementation of the Strategy and, if during the implementation of the Strategy, changes in circumstances are important, it proposes harmonization even before the expiration of the deadline referred to in paragraph 2 . Of this Article.
Strategies and programs adopted at the level of the Republic of Serbia in spatial development, sustainable development, sustainable use of natural resources and goods, environmental protection and other strategic documents are mutually consistent.
3.2. Water management plan
Content Management Plan
The water management plan in the water area is adopted in accordance with the Strategy for the Danube River Basin, as well as for water areas (hereinafter: water management plan). A special part of the water management plan for the water area referred to in Article 27, paragraph 1, item 3) of this Law shall be the water management plan for the part of the Aegean Sea basin referred to in Article 26, paragraph 1, item 2) of this Law, referring to Pčinja and Dragović .
The water management plan shall contain in particular:
1) a general description of the characteristics of the space referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article for which a water management plan is in place, including the production of maps with the indication of the position and boundaries of water bodies of the surface waters, the mapping of ecoregions and types of bodies of water And water maps and mapping with the indication of the position and boundaries of groundwater bodies;
2) a demonstration of the significant impacts of human activities on the status of surface and groundwater, including the assessment of pollution from concentrated and bulk pollutants, and the use of land use, the assessment of the pressure on the quantitative status of water and its capture;
3) Identification and mapping ugroenih areas;
4) map surveillance (monitoring) network cartographic presentation of results of observation that includes environmentally and chemical status povrinskih water and chemical and quantitative status of groundwater and zatićenih authorities, as well as deviations from the established deadlines for Implementation of a water management plan;
5) a list of environmental objectives for surface and underground waters and protected areas, including cases where the extension of the deadline for achieving the targets and the less stringent objectives of protection for certain water bodies apply;
6) water balance;
7) Identification of water bodies used for drinking water supply, in which the average water intake is greater than 10 m 3 / day, or serves to supply more than 50 inhabitants with drinking water, that is, Are planning for such use;
8) Identification of agglomerations larger than 2000 ES;
9) a summary register zatićenih area , the map on which a position of zatićenih wherein said area and the law according to which the area proclaimed as the pins ;
10) demonstration of the adopted program of works and measures and the manner in which the established objectives will be achieved in the field of protection against the harmful effects of water, water protection (including measures to stop the trends of permanent and significant deterioration of the status of underground Water and their reversal , Measures to protect the purpose of applying a lower degree of cross-fertilization in the production of drinking water, ban on introducing and controlling pollution emissions, prohibitions and cases for which direct pollution is permitted to groundwater, preventing and reducing the impact of accidental pollution Etc.) and water management and use (provision of drinking water and other needs, protection of sources intended for human consumption in the future, control over water capture and accumulation, including water use barriers, economic Prices of used water, etc.);
11) additional measures to achieve the stated environmental objectives;
12) a list of more detailed programs and management plans for individual sub-basins, issues or water types , including their contents;
13) review of the economic analysis of the use and protection of water and water protection, implemented with the application of the principle of payer usage and the polluter pays;
14) display priorities, dynamics and ways of securing funds for the realization of the foreseen works and measures, including the possibility that funds will not be provided for some of the envisaged measures;
15) Review of the undertaken measures of public information, their results and changes in the plan that resulted from them;
16) list of competent institutions in the field of water management, with spaces that include, responsibility, status;
17) procedures for obtaining basic documentation and information, in particular details on adopted control measures for concentrated sources of pollution and ensuring that the hydromorphological conditions of water bodies comply with the achievement of the required ecological status or good ecological potential in the code Veterinary and substantially altered water bodies, as well as details of monitoring data;
18) Review of obligations assumed under international and m agreements relating to water management and the manner of its achievement;
19) principles of establishing a water information system for water management in the water area or sub-basin .